Full Name: Hikari Kadoya-Youseikyo
Titles: Ravenous Speedster
Weight: Varies wildly depending on how recently she's just eaten.
Birthplace: Human Village
Current Residence: Palace of Animals
Occupation: Manga-ka, Assistant for Kakashi Spirit news.
Abilities: Hyper-metabolism, energy generation (Not enough to completely feed her, but it makes it possible for her power to work)
Relationships[edit | edit source]
- Kurisu Youseikyo - Adopted Father
- Koyomi youseikyo - Adopted Mother
- Lilina Youseikyo - Sister
- Haruna Tate - Sister
- Makoto Mihama - Family pet
Touhou canon characters[edit | edit source]
- Hatate Himekaidou - Employer, friend, teacher
- Aya Shameimaru - Racing friend, rival
- Momiji Inubashiri - Friend
- Yuka - Teacher
- Keine - Teacher
Biography[edit | edit source]
Hikari was 9 when her power came to being after a feral youkai killed her parents. WHile running, Haruna hanging on, Kurisu attacked the feral for harming the humans and when he found out the kids were now alone, took them in. When Kurisu noticed her lack of control, he got help from his friend Yuka to help her control her strength and asked Lord Tenma for aid with her speed. The Himekaidous were the ones to help her out. She made friends with Hatate while in training. Today, she works alongside Hatate to improve the Kakashi Sprit News.
Explanation of Abilities[edit | edit source]
Hikari is capable of super-strength not unlike an oni and the speed of a tengu, but she runs out of energy fast, and thus must eat as often and as much as she can. Without her body naturally creating energy of its own without food, she'd be forced to do nothing but eat just to keep her body functioning.
Walfas DNA[edit | edit source]
- 3.39:Hikari Kadoya:100:54:126:148:123:92:0:0:46:0:0:332B1C
- 3.39:Hikari Kadoya (Alt outfit):100:54:126:212:149:92:15:1:46:0:0:332B1C
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Getting Hikari drunk takes a special sake devised by the Kappa that even Oni pass out from.
- Like her sister and mother, Hikari's preferred attack technique is "Boot to the head"