Full Name: Koyomi Youseikyo (Koyomi Takino in Ranma1/2 stuff
Species: Lunarian/Moon Rabbit
Titles: The Living Almanac
Birthplace: Nerima, Tokyo, Japan
Current Residence: Palace of Animals
Occupation: Living Almanac
Abilities: Knowledge recording by touch, Info transfer, Anything Goes School of Kendo (And kempo)
Relationships[edit | edit source]
- Kurisu Youseikyo - Husband
- Aoi Kazesaki - Cousin
- Lilina Youseikyo - Daughter (Biological)
- Hikari Kadoya - Daughter (Adopted)
- Haruna Tate - Daughter (Adopted)
- Makoto Mihama - Family pet
- Tara Tsukiyomi - Other half
Canon Relationships[edit | edit source]
- Yukari Yakumo - Annoyance
- Yuyuko Saigyouji - Annoyance
- Eirin Yagokoro - Friend
- Kanako Yasaka - Friend
- Suwako Moriya - Friend
- Shikieiki Yamaxanadu - Friend and Collector of her work
Biography[edit | edit source]
Born in Nerima, Koyomi was an orphan alongside her cousin Warui until they hit the age of majority and left the Orphanage to find a life. They ended up in some trouble via Kuno's Hentai Horde and ended up being saved by Ranma Saotome, who took them on as students. Things remained normal for her until she met Kurisu Youseikyo, her future husband, and eventually a night of passion led to a child, Lilina. Lilina's eventual kidnapping led to a heart attack she only survived via Kurisu showing back up in her life at the right time. After getting her daughter back, The three of them went to go live at Kurisu's home, where they've been a happy family ever since, made happier when Warui is returned to her right mind.
Explanation of Abilities[edit | edit source]
Koyomi's job and ability is to record all the world's knowledge. THis is a task placed on her by the gods, and it makes Yukari rather hostile towards her and Kurisu and Eirin over-protective, Eirin having been a close friend of Koyomi's predecessor, Tara. To transfer gained knowledge, she needs only an empty book to touch.
Walfas DNA[edit | edit source]
- 3.39:Koyomi (human):100:208:153:254:178:111:31:1:0:0:0:FFB21F
- 3.39:Koyomi (Family):100:208:153:171:161:111:31:1:0:0:0:FFB21F
- 3.39:Koyomi (alt outfit 1):100:208:153:345:163:111:0:2:0:0:0:FFB21F
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Koyomi originally was brought back from the dead instead of surviving.
- Koyomi's usual sword is a replica of the Kusanagi no Tsurugi, but she owns replics of Muramasa and Excalibur as well, and has shown interest in getting a replica of Youmu's Roukanken.
- Kurisu is extremely protective of Koyomi, and his wrath towards the Kunos or anyone else that might try to harm her is terrifying to behold. He's even willing to turn on his own sister in favor of his wife. The people of the Human Village literally consider it a form of suicide to attack Koyomi for this very reason.